Coronavirus (COVID-19): latest information and advice
Information for clients attending courses in Staffordshire
Please note: due to the current coronavirus situation, all classroom based NDORS courses delivered by Staffordshire County Council have been cancelled until the 13 June 2020.
We’re working hard to assist our clients during these difficult times - please do not call us unless you really need to. We are currently receiving high call volumes and your call is likely to take a considerable time to be answered.
Depending on when your incident took place and when you are required to attend a course by, you may be able to book (or re-arrange) on to courses after 12 June 2020 as usual. You can do this by accessing your police record at https://offer.ndors.org.uk then follow these instructions:
- Register: Enter your police reference number and PIN (from your police course offer letter) or your police reference number and driving licence number (in the PIN field instead of a PIN).
- Login: If you have previously opted to create an account, and have validated your email address, you can login with your email address and password. If you did not create an account, and would like to now create an account, you can do so using the 'Forgot your Password' option and providing the email address you provided during registration.
From your dashboard, select the 'Access My Courses' option to review your current course booking and to rebook a course. Selecting 'rebook my course' will then take you to our online booking website.
Please note: we recommend you choose a course date as late as possible in case further courses are cancelled as the coronavirus situation changes.
We are currently exploring other options for the delivery of our courses which are different to our classroom-based sessions. This may include an online solution that will allow current clients to participate on a web-based education course using a video conference (or 'online classroom' type) facility. If this comes to fruition, our priority will be to address the needs of clients who have already booked and are close to their ‘critical date’ (the date by which the Police stipulate you must have taken your course). Further information in relation to this will be uploaded once confirmed.
How to avoid catching or spreading coronavirus
- wash your hands with soap and water often - do this for at least 20 seconds
- always wash your hands when you get home or into work
- use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- put used tissues in the bin straight away and wash your hands afterwards
- try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
- touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
Courses and workshops
There is a variety of additional driver training. There are also courses for drivers who are referred by the police as an alternative to prosecution.