Information for clients attending courses in Staffordshire
The National Speed Awareness course is available in two formats – a classroom-based course or an online course using Zoom.
To do an online course via Zoom clients will:
- need access to a device (computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone) with microphone and camera with reliable internet connection capable of streaming video.
- Smartphones may be used; however, the course will be far more effective if you have a larger screen.
- You will need to be in a private room, alone without disturbances.
- You must engage in the course throughout - clients must not switch off their webcam, leave the course or have other members of the household in the room with them (unless previously agreed).
- Clients should give their full attention to the course and not be distracted.
- Course duration is 2 hours 45 mins.
To assist and to ensure that you successfully join your course, please click here for additional information.
To do a Classroom-based course, currently there are 3 locations available to do the course, these courses are subject to availability. The course duration is 2 hours and 45 mins and is delivered by 2 presenters. The National Speed Awareness course is the only course that is currently available in a classroom format.
The current venues available are:
- Staffordshire Wildlife Trust Headquarters, The Wolseley Centre, Wolseley Bridge, Stafford ST17 0WT
- Chasewater Country Park, Pool Road, Brownhills, Staffordshire WS8 7NL
- Heath House Training and Conference Centre, Cheadle Road, Uttoxeter, Staffordshire ST14 7BY
If you have any additional needs regarding these courses please do not hesitate to contact us on the number below to discuss further.
For additional information regarding the NDORS courses on offer in Staffordshire, please click on a link below:
How do I book a place?
To book your place on-line in Staffordshire please visit the NDORS website.
You can book an online digital course regardless of which police force in the UK offered you a course - just choose 'Staffordshire' when you are booking your course online.
You can book or re-arrange courses online by accessing your police record.
Watch a useful video on how to book a course online (5 minutes).
For more information please contact us on:
Telephone: 0300 111 8012