Information for clients attending courses in Staffordshire
Please note: due to the current coronavirus situation, until further notice, all theory NDORS courses will be delivered online via Zoom by Staffordshire County Council and not at a classroom venue. Clients will:
- need access to a device (computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone) with microphone and camera with reliable internet connection capable of streaming video.
- Smartphones may be used; however, the course will be far more effective if you have a larger screen.
- You will need to be in a private room, alone without disturbances.
- You must engage in the course throughout - clients must not switch off their webcam, leave the course or have other members of the household in the room with them (unless previously agreed).
- Clients should give their full attention to the course and not be distracted.
- To assist and to ensure that you successfully join your course, please click here for additional information.
For additional information regarding the NDORS courses on offer in Staffordshire, please click on a link below:
How do I book a place?
To book your place on-line in Staffordshire please visit the NDORS website.
You can book an online digital course regardless of which police force in the UK offered you a course - just choose 'Staffordshire' when you are booking your course online.
You can book or re-arrange courses online by accessing your police record.
Watch a useful video on how to book a course online (5 minutes).
For more information please contact us on:
Telephone: 0300 111 8012