Our use of cookies

We use strictly necessary cookies to make our site work. These cookies enable core functionality such as security, network management, and accessibility. The cookies collect information in a way that does not directly identify anyone. For more information on how these cookies work please see our privacy policy.

To agree to our use of analytical cookies, click the 'Accept cookies' button. No, give me more information.
Accept cookies Reject analytical cookies Manage cookies

How to contact us

Reporting a business continuity issue / concern

If you are currently a provider of adult social care services to Staffordshire residents and you need to discuss a business continuity (BCP) issue or concern, please email:

Please include the following information when contacting us:

  • The name of your service
  • The address of your service
  • Your name and the best number to contact you on
  • An overview of your concerns i.e. staff shortages, fire or flood
  • The date you anticipate you will experience BCP issues (if not the date of contact)
  • How many people receiving support who may be / are affected
  • What you have considered and/or implemented to date in response to your BCP issue / concern

Please note, this inbox is only monitored during standard office hours.  If you need to report a BCP issue / concern before the next working day, please contact our Emergency Duty Team.

Health & Care

If you are currently a provider of adult social care services or wish to discuss your future plans about providing adult care services in Staffordshire, please email the relevant team, who will help to identify the right person for you to talk too:

All Age Disability and/or Mental Health:wholelifedisability@staffordshire.gov.uk

Older People and/or Physical Disabilities: oppdcommissioning@staffordshire.gov.uk

Public Health:

Commissioning opportunities

If you wish to apply for current commissioning opportunities and/or register your interest to be notified of future opportunities, please see the information located on our Commercial Team webpages.

Reporting a safeguarding concern 

If you need to report a safeguarding concern during standard office hours, please contact our Safeguarding Team by calling: 0345 604 2716.

If you need report a safeguarding concern outside of standard office hours, please contact our Emergency Duty Team.

General enquiries 

If you wish to discuss an general queries, including needing to contact assessment and care management colleagues to discuss individual cases, please contact our Contact Centre in the first instance and they will direct your call:

Phone: 0300 111 8000
Email: contactus@staffordshire.gov.uk

There are no results that match your search criteria