Staffordshire Moorlands roadworks overview
The majority of road works are carried out by the utility companies such as gas, water, phone and electric companies. For more information on these road works please visit One Network.
Please note: The information below only lists planned road improvements by the county council.
To report a road or lighting fault the easiest way is to report it online.
- Repair the Cheddleton Heath bridge deck and refurbish the bridge to protect public safety. Expected to be completed in March 2024.
- Following an embankment slip on the A52 at Kingsley Bank supported by Froghall Retaining Wall last year, the road was repaired and reopened. Our Highways team is now undertaking essential works to address the cause of the embankment slip and hopefully stabilise Froghall Bank Retaining Wall. Expected to be completed in June 2024.
- Structural Maintenance Work for the A52 Ash Bank, Werrington, Stoke-on-Trent - The team will be replacing ironwork where necessary, replacing damaged kerbs and resurfacing the carriageway and Footway.
- There are currently no scheduled works in this area.
- There are currently no recently completed works in this area.