Staffordshire Safer Roads Partnership
The Staffordshire Safer Roads Partnership (SSRP) was set-up in 2001 to make a positive contribution to achieving the Department of Transport's target to reduce the number of people killed and seriously injured by 40 per cent by 2010.
The partnership consists of Staffordshire Police, Staffordshire County Council, Staffordshire Fire and Rescue Service, Stoke-on-Trent City Council, Highways Agency, Her Majesty's Court and Tribunals Service, Staffordshire Ambulance Service and the three primary care trusts within Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire.
Reducing casualties through education, training, publicity, enforcement and engineering, we will:
- Listen and consult with our local communities on road safety issues that concern them
- Use data to decide the most appropriate way of tackling identified problems
- Work together to share resources, skills and ideas
- Continually monitor and evaluate what we do to check it is working
- Do the best we can to make Staffordshire's roads even safer
Our roads, let's make them safer
For information on road safety initiatives within Staffordshire including speed cameras, speed indication devices and community speed watch, visit the Staffordshire Safer Roads Partnership website.
Telephone: 0300 111 8012