Our use of cookies We use necessary cookies to make our site work. Necessary cookies enable core functionality such as security, network management, website analytics and accessibility. You may disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the website functions. The cookies collect information in a way that does not directly identify anyone. For more information on how these cookies work, please see our privacy policy.

To agree to our use of cookies, click the 'Accept' button.


Coronavirus - important information

The Council's key priority during the growing Covid 19 crisis is to keep vulnerable adults and children in the community safe. This is a significant challenge that will have an impact across all council services as available staff resource is being targeted towards providing essential services and supporting communities. As a result the Council's ability to respond to complaints or enquiries raised via the online feedback form or by email will be affected.

Please be assured that if you have submitted a complaint or enquiry that this will be responded to in due course however the Council in unable to guarantee responses timescales as published on our website.

For information and updates about the Coronavirus please refer to our webpages.

Coronavirus - Local Government and Social Care Ombudsman

The Ombudsman has suspended all casework activity that demands information from, or action by, local authorities and care providers, in light of the current Coronavirus outbreak.  This step has been taken in the wider public interest.  Updates on this situation can be found on the Ombudsmans webpages .

Comments, compliments and complaints

We welcome feedback about the services we provide and commission. We can use this  to inform, review and where necessary improve our services.  The easiest way to give us your feedback is by using the online forms below. 


    Make a general complaint

    You can register a concern about a council service.

    Make a complaint about social care

    Register a concern about a service for adult or children's social care.

    Types of complaints we can't look at

    Find out about certain types of complaints that are not intended to be dealt with by our corporate complaints policy.

    Freedom of information complaints

    Our Access Team can help with any complaints about freedom of information requests.

    Make a complaint about a county councillor

    If you are unhappy about the way a member of the county council has behaved you may make a complaint to us.

    How to contact us

    If you have any questions on our corporate complaints process, please contact us.

You can also get in touch with our customer services contact centre.

You can find out how we use and process personal information when responding to concerns registered on our complaints handling privacy notice.

There are no results that match your search criteria

Latest news

County council reacts to school September opening plans

Education leaders in Staffordshire have welcomed news that all pupils are to return to schools and colleges in September.
02 July 2020

Widening works on busy Stafford road set to begin next week

The first phase of works to widen a busy road in Stafford will begin on Monday, July 6.
02 July 2020

Extra help for children delivered during pandemic

Staffordshire County Council's Children and Families Services department invested an additional £1.3 million to cope with the unprecedented demands of continuing to provide front line support during the Coronavirus pandemic.
02 July 2020

Residents Urged to Stick to Covid-19 Rules – as Country Marks 100 Days Since Lockdown

Communities across Staffordshire are being urged to continue to follow the advice on Covid-19 – as the country marks 100 days since the start of lockdown today. (Wednesday)
01 July 2020

Visit the Staffordshire Newsroom