Our use of cookies We use necessary cookies to make our site work. Necessary cookies enable core functionality such as security, network management, website analytics and accessibility. You may disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the website functions. The cookies collect information in a way that does not directly identify anyone. For more information on how these cookies work, please see our privacy policy.

To agree to our use of cookies, click the 'Accept' button.

Contact us

You can make a complaint using our online feedback form, by email, telephone or in writing.

Before you submit a general complaint, please make sure that you have read the information contained in make a general complaint and types of complaint we cannot look at .

Useful links:

For information about highways please refer to the highways information pages.

To make a claim for damages please refer to the claims webpages.

For information about roadworks please refer to the roadworks webpages.

To raise a parking concern please refer to the parking and enforcement pages.

The easiest way to make a complaint is to complete the online form:


Make a general complaint

You can register a concern about a council service.

Make a complaint about social care

Register a concern about a service for adult or children's social care.

Freedom of informaiton complaints

Our Access Team can help with any complaints about freedom of information requests.

You can also send an email and attach additional information to support your complaint such as photographs or documents to the following email address:


You can contact us by telephone:

0300 111 8004 (Adults and Children’s Social Care complaints)

0300 111 8000 for other matters

Mini-com users: 01785 276207

You can also write to us at:

Complaints Team
Staffordshire Place 2
Stafford ST16

You can also get in touch with our customer services contact centre.

There are no results that match your search criteria

Latest news

Business winners announced onto programme to create innovative air quality and mobility solutions

Ten SMEs have been chosen to enter an incubator programme and receive funding to trial their innovative air quality and mobility solutions in Staffordshire.
03 July 2020

Good news for couples as Wedding ceremonies set to resume in Staffordshire

From Saturday 4 July, wedding and Civil Partnership ceremonies in Staffordshire can go ahead at registration offices and approved venues deemed COVID-secure.
03 July 2020

Staffordshire to commemorate Srebrenica Memorial Week

People from across Staffordshire are being invited to commemorate Srebrenica Memorial Week which takes place from 5 to 11 July each year.
03 July 2020

County council reacts to school September opening plans

Education leaders in Staffordshire have welcomed news that all pupils are to return to schools and colleges in September.
02 July 2020

Visit the Staffordshire Newsroom