Our use of cookies

We use strictly necessary cookies to make our site work. These cookies enable core functionality such as security, network management, and accessibility. The cookies collect information in a way that does not directly identify anyone. For more information on how these cookies work please see our privacy policy.

To agree to our use of analytical cookies, click the 'Accept cookies' button. No, give me more information.
Accept cookies Reject analytical cookies Manage cookies
This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it

Personal information we do not hold

We can only provide you with information in response to a request for personal information if it is held by, or on behalf of, Staffordshire County Council.

You will need to contact the relevant organisation(s) who hold the type of personal information you want. Below are examples of types of information we do not hold:

  • Information supporting services which are the responsibility of other local authorities
  • Parish councils
  • School, university or college records
  • Health and medical records
  • Criminal, court and police records
  • Information held by private companies

Adult social care records

Please note that responsibility for a number of adult social care functions were transferred to the Midlands Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust.

We may not hold adult social care information for these functions after this date. However, we are still responsible for, and will hold records relating to, some adult social care services, for example, but not limited to, adult learning disability support and vulnerable adult protection.

There are no results that match your search criteria