Personal information we do not hold
We can only provide you with information in response to a request for personal information if it is held by, or on behalf of, Staffordshire County Council.
You will need to contact the relevant organisation(s) who hold the type of personal information you want. Below are examples of types of information we do not hold:
- Information supporting services which are the responsibility of other local authorities
- Parish councils
- School, university or college records
- Health and medical records
- Criminal, court and police records
- Information held by private companies
Adult social care records
Please note that responsibility for a number of adult social care functions were transferred to the Midlands Partnership Foundation NHS Trust.
We may not hold adult social care information for these functions after this date. However, we are still responsible for, and will hold records relating to, some adult social care services, for example, but not limited to, adult learning disability support and vulnerable adult protection.