Our use of cookies

We use strictly necessary cookies to make our site work. These cookies enable core functionality such as security, network management, and accessibility. The cookies collect information in a way that does not directly identify anyone. For more information on how these cookies work please see our privacy policy.

To agree to our use of analytical cookies, click the 'Accept cookies' button. No, give me more information.
Accept cookies Reject analytical cookies Manage cookies
This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it

The role of your personal adviser

Your PA (and Social Worker) will help you get ready to live independently and offer advice and support after you leave care.

Your PA will be allocated to you within 3 months of you becoming an ‘Eligible’ young person. You will become ‘Eligible’ when you turn 16 years old and have been looked after by us for more than 13 weeks. If you are unsure whether you are an ‘Eligible’ young person, please ask you Social Worker.

Your PA will co-work with your Social Worker to support you until you are 18 years old. When you turn 18, or earlier if you leave care before you are 18, you will no longer have a Social Worker. However, your PA will continue to support you until you are at least 21, and sometimes up to the age of 25 if you need further support.

There are no results that match your search criteria