County Buildings is a magnificent Grade II* listed building set in the heart of Stafford built in 1895. The building is the Headquarters of the democratically elected County Councillors for Staffordshire and its purpose is to offer Staffordshire people a centrally located, prestigious venue, for events. It is the location for holding the committees of Staffordshire County Council to which the public are invited & civic events.
- Virtual Tour
County Buildings can be found at:
Please either call 01785 276222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.