We are pleased to be able to offer group citizenship ceremonies but please read the following before you contact us to make a booking:
- Check the Home Office Ceremony Invitation letter or email to see which local authority you need to contact to arrange your ceremony as your certificate of naturalisation may not have been sent to us in Staffordshire.
- We can only book your ceremony if we have received your certificate of naturalisation from the Home Office.
- Two guests will be permitted into the ceremony to support you. If you bring any additional guests, they will be asked to wait outside;
- Children under the age of 18 who have been granted citizenship do not need to attend. Their certificate will be presented to their parent(s) when they attend their ceremony. However, they are welcome to attend if they so wish.
In order to book a ceremony please use the link below or contact us on 0300 111 8001.
Book a Ceremony
To log in you will need to use your surname as your username:
- If your surname comprises of more than one name, use the last name only.
- If your surname is hyphenated, use both names, including the hyphen.
Your password is your Home Office reference number:
- If your Home Office reference has 9 digits starting with 0, please enter all nine digits
- If your Home Office reference has 16 digits, for example 1212-0001-0001-0001, please enter the full reference including the hyphens
On the day of your ceremony
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to ceremony start time to allow for administrative checks.
- You must bring your Home Office letter to your ceremony and some form of photographic ID, such as your passport or driving licence. If your Home Office letter has been emailed to you, please bring a printout of this with you.
- a welcome speech and speeches on what it means to become a British citizen.
- An oath and pledge will be taken, which is a legal requirement and is the point at which citizenship is granted.
- You will then receive a certificate, information pack and gifts. This certificate can be used to support passport applications and prove you are a British Citizen.
- The ceremony closes with a speech and the playing of the national anthem.
- There may then be a celebration where new citizens can have their photographs taken with guests and the dignitaries.
Private citizenship ceremonies can be arranged, subject to availability. A fee of £100 (per family) will be taken at the time of booking.
If you wish to consider a private ceremony, please contact us at email@example.com and we will get back to you with date options.