Our use of cookies We use necessary cookies to make our site work. Necessary cookies enable core functionality such as security, network management, website analytics and accessibility. You may disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the website functions. The cookies collect information in a way that does not directly identify anyone. For more information on how these cookies work, please see our privacy policy.

To agree to our use of cookies, click the 'Accept' button.

Staffordshire Pays Respects To HRH Prince Philip (1921 - 2021)


If you have any comments or questions about the council's environment and countryside services, please use the form below and one of the team will get back to you as soon as they can.


Please note: Right of way issues should be submitted using our online reporting tool - https://prow.staffordshire.gov.uk/

Any other rights of way enquiries that don’t relate to a particular issue encountered on the path network should be forwarded to rightsofway@staffordshire.gov.uk
Issues reported using this form will not be responded to.

Environmental Health issues (such as noise, pest control, etc.) are dealt with by your local District or Borough Councils

Tree Preservation Orders (TPO) are also dealt with by your local District or Borough Councils

  • Name
  • Do you want to


There are no results that match your search criteria

Latest environment news

Staffordshire welcomes additional Green Homes funding

Families in Staffordshire are set to benefit from extra funding to help them make their homes more energy efficient along with support for those who might be struggling with energy bills.
25 March 2021

Staffordshire air quality improvement project receives £300,000 boost

A project to improve air quality in Staffordshire by engaging with schools and businesses and promoting electric vehicle use has received a £300,000 government boost.
18 March 2021

Country park visitor investment for 2021

Cannock Chase, Chasewater and Greenway Bank will all benefit after owners Staffordshire County Council coordinated funding from the EU's European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development and committed money raised from car parking fees at country parks. Lichfield District Council is also contributing towards improvements at Chasewater Country Park.
17 March 2021

Project to upgrade county's street lights underway

A project to update thousands of Staffordshire street lights that will use less energy and save money is underway.
09 March 2021

Visit the Staffordshire Newsroom