We are responsible for enforcing a wide range of legislation relating to the supply and distribution of goods and services.
Support for local businesses
View information on animal health
Get advice on petroleum
Apply for fireworks/explosive licence
Search the trader register
Trading Standards cases in the media
- People across Staffordshire are being urged to spot the signs of scams and to report them as part of a national awareness month in July.
- Thursday 29th June 2017
- Staffordshire traders have been supported in adapting to the latest tobacco sales legislation by the Staffordshire Trading Standards team as the nation marks the tenth anniversary of the introduction of the ban on smoking in enclosed public spaces.
- Wednesday 28th June 2017
- Staffordshire County Council Trading Standards is supporting Staffordshire Police during the Staffordshire Knife Amnesty 10th to 17th July 2017.
- Friday 23rd June 2017
- Counterfeit golf equipment with an estimated retail value of £35,000 has been seized from a property in north Staffordshire.
- Friday 16th June 2017
- Welcome to the summer issue of Trading Standards Business News, a FREE digital publication that brings local businesses the latest in regulation changes and guidance.
- Tuesday 13th June 2017