2022 Community Fund
About the fund
Staffordshire has always had a fantastic voluntary and community sector. Our county councillors have funding available to support a huge range of community activities, and community groups can submit new applications from 19 April 2022 to 31 October 2022.
Each county councillor has up to £2,500 to allocate for:
1. Community projects about looking after ourselves
- Projects which will support and enhance personal physical health
- Projects which will support the improvement of wellbeing, resilience and independence
2. Community projects about looking after those around us
- Projects to connect people in communities to support, or to each other
- Projects to give children and young people the best start in life, and the chance to achieve their potential
- Projects which will support those who need additional help
3. Community projects about looking after your place
- Projects which will enhance the places where we live
- Projects which will further develop our community spaces
- Projects that will bring people together to increase community spirit including celebrating the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee
How to apply
To apply for the 2022 Community Fund, please read the guidance about the fund which contains important information about the application, and speak to your county councillor.
Please note that due to the time required to process applications, if you require your funding urgently for a Jubilee-related project and will need the funding prior to the Jubilee weekend, you are encouraged to submit your application as soon as possible and by the 18 May at the latest.