Using our computers
Links to further details about county-managed libraries:
For community managed libraries, please .
- We are not currently offering the previous online booking service until all of our PCs are again in use
If you're not yet a library member, join online now or visit a library to get started.
You'll also need to read and sign the Conditions of Use (75 KB) and return to your local library. Please also read our guidance if you are a parent, carer or young person.
Our computer booking process has changed slightly due to Covid-19 restrictions. Please see our update page for further information.
Help and support with using computers
If you're just starting out, there are many ways we can help.
- We stock computer books for beginners
- Staffordshire Adult and Community Learning Service run beginner and follow-on computer classes in many libraries
- Some libraries can put you in touch with an IT buddy - a library volunteer who can provide you with support in using computers. Please see the page about your library and contact them for further information.
- From time to time, we also offer activities such as digital photography and sessions on researching your local and family history online
- If you are blind or partially sighted, we have large print keyboards and software that can magnify print, read webpages aloud and allow you to choose a colour scheme to suit you.
- There are printing and scanning facilities in all libraries with a small charge for anything that you want to print.