We use cookies on this site We and our partners use cookies and collect information from your browser. This lets us deliver content and relevant adverts to you. It also helps us to understand our audience better. See our privacy policy to learn more about how we manage your data and your rights. See our cookies policy to see how we use cookies and tracking technology. To agree to our use of cookies, click the 'Accept' button.

Related content  


Foul sewers

The system carrying waste water from domestic, commercial and industrial premises for treatment at the sewerage works.  Public foul sewers are the responsibility of the sewerage undertaker (usually the water companies). These will be recorded on a map of public sewers held by the sewerage undertaker or they are privately owned and maintained by landowners. Connections from individual or groups of properties to the main sewer are generally the responsibility of the property owners.

You can contact either Severn Trent or United Utilities depending on the location of the flooding.

Browser does not support script.

There are no results that match your search criteria

Share this information
  • facebook17
  • twitter17
  • intagram17
  • email17