Application forms for admission to school
Primary or middle applications for September 2021 entry
Applications closed on 15 January 2021.
You can make a late application by completing the paper application form (94 KB) and either:
School Admissions and Transport Service
Staffordshire County Council
Please note: All late applications or those that were received very close to or after national offer day will not be processed until after 03 May 2021.
The below supplementary forms are intended to be printed, completed and can then be scanned and emailed or posted with your completed application to the School Admissions and Transport Service or forwarded to the school directly. This is not an exhaustive list and you are strongly advised to check your preferred school's admission arrangements to see if a supplementary form is required.
- All Saints CE (A) Primary, Bednall (99 KB)
- Blessed Mother Teresa’s Catholic Primary School (246 KB)
- Holy Rosary Catholic Primary School (216 KB)
- Our Lady of Grace, Biddulph (191 KB)
- St. Austin's Catholic Primary, Stafford (353 KB)
- St. Benedict Biscop CofE Primary (447 KB)
- St. Bernadette's Catholic Primary, Wombourne (168 KB)
- St. Christopher's Catholic Primary, Codsall (1.03 MB)
- St. Dominic's Catholic Primary, Stone (174 KB)
- St. Edward's Church of England Academy (206 KB)
- St. Elizabeth's Catholic Primary (172 KB)
- St. Filumena's Catholic Primary (179 KB)
- St. Gabriel's Catholic Primary (226 KB)
- St. Giles Catholic Primary (171 KB)
- St. Joseph & St. Theresa Catholic Primary (168 KB)
- St. Joseph's Catholic Primary, Hednesford (172 KB)
- St. Joseph's Catholic Primary, Lichfield (274 KB)
- St. Joseph's Catholic Primary, Rugeley (169KB)
- St. Joseph's Catholic Primary, Uttoxeter (178 KB)
- St. Mary's Catholic Primary, Brewood (213 KB)
- St. Mary's Catholic Primary, Cannock (180 KB)
- St. Mary's Catholic Primary, Newcastle (179 KB)
- St. Michael's CE(A) First, Penkridge (69 KB)
- St. Modwen's Catholic Primary (151 KB)
- St. Patrick's Catholic Primary, Stafford (174 KB)
- SS Peter and Paul Catholic Primary (351 KB)
- St. Thomas More Catholic Primary (139 KB)
- St. Thomas' Catholic Primary, Tean (178 KB)
- St. Wulstan's Catholic Primary (157 KB)
The following form can be completed if you wish to apply for a school place during the school year.
Please note: This must be returned to your chosen school in the first instance, who will respond to you directly. You should receive a written response to your application in 7 to 10 days.
Staffordshire County Council no longer administers the application process for Nursery. For information on how to apply, please contact your preferred setting directly.