Application forms for admission to school
Primary/middle applications for September 2020 entry
The quickest and easiest way to apply for a place is online.
Applications close on 15 January 2020.
If you are unable to apply online, please complete the paper application form and either:
School Admissions and Transport Service
- print out the form and post it to:
Staffordshire County Council
This supplementary form can be emailed or posted with your completed application to the School Admissions and Transport Service or forwarded to the school directly. This is not an exhaustive list and you are strongly advised to check your preferred school's admission arrangements to see if a supplementary form is required.
- All Saints CE (A) Primary, Bednall (174 KB)
- Holy Rosary Catholic Primary School (330 KB)
- Our Lady of Grace, Biddulph (508 KB)
- St. Bernadette's Catholic Primary, Wombourne (168 KB)
- St. Austin's Catholic Primary, Stafford (820 KB)
- St. Christopher's Catholic Primary, Codsall (1.39 MB)
- St. Dominic's Catholic Primary, Stone (174 KB)
- St. Edward's Church of England Academy (211 KB)
- St. Elizabeth's Catholic Primary (488 KB)
- St. Filumena's Catholic Primary (495 KB)
- St. Gabriel's Catholic Primary (543 KB)
- St. Giles Catholic Primary (461 KB)
- St. Joseph & St. Theresa Catholic Primary (484 KB)
- St. John the Evangelist Catholic Academy (157 KB)
- St. Joseph's Catholic Primary, Hednesford (489 KB)
- St. Joseph's Catholic Primary, Lichfield (640 KB)
- St. Joseph's Catholic Primary, Rugeley (485 KB)
- St. Joseph's Catholic Primary, Uttoxeter (495 KB)
- St. Mary's Catholic Primary, Cannock (497 KB)
- St. Mary's Catholic Primary, Newcastle (183 KB)
- St. Michael's CE(A) First, Penkridge (59 KB)
- St. Modwen's Catholic Primary (468 KB)
- St. Patrick's Catholic Primary, Stafford (174 KB)
- St. Thomas More Catholic Primary (377 KB)
- St. Thomas' Catholic Primary, Tean (493 KB)
- St. Wulstan's Catholic Primary (157 KB)
Staffordshire County Council no longer administers the application process for Nursery. For information on how to apply, please contact your preferred setting directly.
The following form can be completed if you wish to apply for a school place during the school year.
Please note: This must be returned to your chosen school in the first instance, who will respond to you directly. You should receive a written response to your application in 7 to 10 days.