Coronavirus has changed the way we live, work and learn.
We know that family life is a little bit harder at the moment, that's why we’ve created 8 hubs of help for families across Staffordshire.
What is a Family Hub?
Your local Family Hub is a virtual space where you can find advice and support, and connect with others in your area.
We’re here to answer your questions, help you find support and share ideas for coping with the changes coronavirus is making to our lives.
Ways to connect with your Family Hub
You can connect with us on Facebook, by phone, text and email. Look at the table below for our contact details.
If you'd like to sign up for email updates from your local family hub, email us (addresses above) telling us your email address and that you want to subscribe to our updates.
We'll send you regular emails telling you about:
- local support and online resources
- ways you can keep your family happy, healthy and safe
- how you can get involved
Don't worry you can unsubscribe from the emails at any time.
Click the links below to see our latest email updates online.
Family Hub survey June 2020
Please help us make sure that your Family Hub is offering the support that families need by sharing your thoughts and ideas with us.
By completing our survey and entering your email address you can be in with a chance to win a £30 Amazon voucher!
The survey and entry to the prize draw closes on 6th July 2020 at 5.00pm. The winner will be randomly selected on 8th July 2020. By completing the survey you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
Complete the survey.
- Online safety - find out how to keep your family safe online.
- Domestic Abuse - help is available, call the local helpline run by New Era on 0300 303 3778. If you’d like to chat online, you can do this now by live chat on their web page.
- Mental Health - it’s important that you take care of your mind as well as your body and to get further support if you need it. Support is available for mental health issues, even if services seem busy at the moment because of coronavirus.
- Redundancy help - for businesses and employees experiencing redundancies as a result of the coronavirus, delivered by the National Careers Service West Midlands including Staffordshire.
- Every Mind Matters - tips and tools to help you look after your mental health and wellbeing.
- One You - find simple workouts, stop smoking support and more to help you look after your body.