Early Years Volunteer
Job title: Early Years Volunteer
Location: Various locations across Staffordshire
- Prepare for sessions – set up activities, prepare refreshments, check for hazards, check equipment.
- Welcome families/ children to sessions
- Support engagement within activities
- Clear away, clean equipment, plan for next session
- Complete registrations and registers for session – liaise with early years administrator for non-registered parents
- Complete Volunteer Handbook with hours, training attended and reflection
- Design and produce displays if appropriate.
- Safeguarding – report any concerns to the Early Years Setting Manager
- Maintain relevant risk assessments for sessions- Room Lead and Manager can assist with this
- Adhere to the Early Years Setting policies and procedures
- Can do attitude
- Creative thinking
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Be able to lone work
- Monitor work completed
- Manage own time
- Record and report new developments in local area
Please note: No qualifications or experience necessary. Full training will be provided where appropriate to role.
A printable version of this information is available to download below.
Early Years Volunteer (122 KB)