Admin Support Volunteer
Job title: Admin Support Volunteer
Location: Various locations across Staffordshire
- Provide a welcoming environment in the Children’s Centre reception
- Meet and Greet families at the centre
- Support families to register with Children’s Centre services
- Maintain engaging environment for children – rotate equipment, clean and risk assess for suitability
- Photocopy, produce calendars and posters and distribute
- Design and produce displays as appropriate to the role.
- Consult with families using the centre – including “question of the month” and “have your say”
- Attend health visiting clinics – support registration form completion and information sharing
- Prepare rooms for meetings – ensure equipment is available, refreshments and IT support where required
- Contact Rooms – check and maintain toys, tidy and clean to ensure room presentable and welcoming, ensure information up to date and accurate
- Can do attitude
- Creative thinking
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Be able to lone work
- Monitor work completed
- Manage own time
- Record and report new developments in local area
Please note: No qualifications or experience necessary. Full training will be provided appropriate to role.
A downloadable version of this information is available below.
Admin Support Worker (96 KB)