Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire business helpline
Free expert business help and advice is only a phone call away.
- Do you run a business and need some advice?
- Are you starting up a new business and need pointing in the right direction?
- New to the area and want to know what business support is on offer?
- Thinking about taking on an apprentice and want to find out how?
As part of our red carpet approach to business the Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire Business Helpline is continuing to provide support for business in all areas, and is on hand 6 days a week to help your business grow.
The helpline provides business with a single number to find advice on a number of subjects from a range of different providers, simplifying the process business go through when seeking advice.
So far we have helped over 550 businesses across Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire find the advice they’re looking for.
What's on offer?
Free expert information on:
- Access to funding
- Starting up a new business
- Tackling regulation and red tape
- Marketing and business communications
- How to grow your business
- The environment and sustainability
- Guidance around premises and land
- International trade and exporting
- Rural business
- Learning how apprenticeships can benefit your business
- And much more!
Phone: 0300 111 8002 during the following opening hours:
Opening hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm (except bank holidays)