Welcome to the procurement web site and to our interactive database of contracts.
Staffordshire County Council (‘SCC’) spends approximately £540m per year on goods, works and services, across a wide variety of categories ranging from Social Care, Utilities and Highways provision to Catering and Office Supplies. The Commercial Team supports the council with the process of engaging with providers to select, award and contract manage agreements for the delivery of supplies, services and works.
Providers can access details on contract opportunities and our processes using the links to the left:
- Accessing tender opportunities – provides instruction on how to register on the SCC internet on-line Contract Database and etendering site
- Current tender opportunities – provides link to the contract database
- E–tendering – provides a link to the e tendering site
- Supporting information – presents on overview of the legal, regulatory and sustainability requirements of the tendering process
- FAQs – provides some questions and answers
- Contact us – provides details of contact details within the Commercial Team
Look at current tender opportunities
Get information on how to tender
Find out about E-tendering
Who do I contact?