Business Innovation Centre, Stafford
Business Innovation Centre
Staffordshire Technology Park
Valerie Pace, Centre Manager
Susan Semple, Centre Administrator
The Business Innovation Centre is part of Staffordshire County Council's network of 'easy-let' office and workshop accommodation located across Staffordshire
The building houses 18 unfurnished office units of varying sizes. It is managed be the County Council and offers ideal facilities for start-up and small to medium-sized businesses wishing to progress into rented accommodation.
- Unit sizes range from 160sq ft. to 600sq ft.
- Meeting room facilities available
- On-site centre management
- Offices available on easy monthly licence agreements
- Lighting and heating included in licence cost
- Communal kitchen and toilets including disabled facilities
- Free on-site car parking
- 24/7 hour access and entry phone system
- Out of hours security patrols
For further information on unit costs and availability, or to book a viewing please call or email.