Our use of cookies We use necessary cookies to make our site work. Necessary cookies enable core functionality such as security, network management, website analytics and accessibility. You may disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the website functions. The cookies collect information in a way that does not directly identify anyone. For more information on how these cookies work, please see our privacy policy.

To agree to our use of cookies, click the 'Accept' button.

Children with an education, health and care plan

If your child has an education, health and care plan you must discuss your request with the special educational needs and disability team.

You will need to speak to the SEND Assessment and Planning Service to consider changing your child's school.

If you would like independent advice and guidance you can contact SENDIASS (Staffordshire Family Partnership).

There are no results that match your search criteria

Path: /SiteElements/RazorViews/NewsFooterRazor.cshtml
Error: Cannot perform runtime binding on a null reference