Summary of changes to maintained admission arrangements for 2021-22
Responses made to consultation and changes made to the determined arrangements for 2021/2022 following consultation period
- Admission arrangements for middle Schools are now included alongside those for primary, first, infant and junior schools.
- Changes have been made in relation to the order that the additional notes are listed and definitions of terms are clearly signposted alongside the oversubscription criteria where necessary in order to provide more clarity
- Hassell Primary School - reduction in PAN from 45 to 30
- The following schools have been removed from the admission arrangements, as they are no longer community/voluntary controlled and the governing body / trust are now the responsible admitting authority.
For details of their determined admission arrangements please contact the school directly or access the information available via the Staffordshire County Council website:
3134 Blackshaw Moor CofE (VC) Frist School
3141 Etching Hill CofE (C) Primary School
2238 Henry Chadwick Primary School
3034 St Mary & St Chad CE (VC) First, Brewood
3046 St Paul’s CofE First School, Coven
2328 Woodcroft First School
4126 The Friary School
- A request to amend the catchment area for Pertpn Middle School was received from Pattingham Parish Council and Parish Councillor Hill. It is considered that it is reasonable that the village of Pattingham is not included within the catchment area of Perton Middle School given that children living within the area have a high priority for admission to their catchment area schools located in Codsall/Bilbrook and does not propose to alter the catchment area as suggested.
Additionally, given that the number of pupils living in Perton village is expected to increase and there is no intention to increase capacity at Perton Middle, it would not be appropriate to increase its catchment area.