Children's centre free pass card
We want to make sure all of our services can be accessed by everyone. Sometimes this means that a little support is needed for sessions that have a cost for attending.
We are now offering a free pass card scheme. This helps you to attend sessions that accept the card, free of charge.
These will be highlighted within your local children’s centre brochure.
Am I eligible?
You will need to meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Have a foster child in your care that is aged 0-5 years old.
- Have a total combined annual income of less that £16,244
Claim one of the following benefits:
- Income Support
- Income-Based Job Seekers Allowance
- Income Related Employment and Support AllowanceThe Guarantee Element of State Pension Credit (from 30th April 2005)
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Work with the Local Support Team or Safeguarding Team
How do I apply?
Take evidence to support your claim along to the session. The session leader will do the rest.
We will then issue the card and post it out to your home address. You can start attending sessions immediately free of charge whilst waiting for your card.
If you have any questions please contact your nearest children’s centre or speak to a session leader.