Our use of cookies We use necessary cookies to make our site work. Necessary cookies enable core functionality such as security, network management, website analytics and accessibility. You may disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the website functions. The cookies collect information in a way that does not directly identify anyone. For more information on how these cookies work, please see our privacy policy.

To agree to our use of cookies, click the 'Accept' button. No, give me more info

Who are you?

 Previous Menu


Please note:

We are aware of an intermittent issue with this website when using Internet Explorer. This website is optimised for using Chrome or Edge. If you are using Internet Explorer, please re-open the website in an alternate browser. Thank you.


Who are you?


I have parental responsibility

How to report a concern about a child you have parental responsibility for.

I am a member of the public

How to report a concern about a child but you do not have parental responsibility.

I am a professional

How to report a concern if you are a professional.


I am from the police service

The form you need and how to upload it.

I am from the ambulance service

What to do to report a concern.

I am from Catch 22

The form you need and how to upload a new form or an updated form.

I am a Probation Officer

Click here to upload a document and inform us of your contact email address.