Key facts about i54 South Staffordshire
i54 South Staffordshire is big on scale and big on ambition.
It offers a rare opportunity for companies to invest in a large premium development in a fantastic location. Below is some key information you need to know:
Site Description: i54 South Staffordshire is a regional development site of 91 hectares (226 acres) gross, adjacent to Junction 2 of the M54. The site, in South Staffordshire has already had site remediation and infrastructure work undertaken and outline planning consent has been granted. Additional access to the site will entail remodelling of the junction with the M54 giving direct access to the site from the motorway and A449. Moog and Eurofins are confirmed investors on the site.
Overall Developable Land: 220 acres (89 hectares) gross
Planning Use: B1, B2, D1, C1 and ancillary
Planning Authority: South Staffordshire District Council
- 800,000 people within a 30 minute drive
- 1.9m people within a 45 minute drive
- 2.7m people within an hour drive
- 90% of UK population within a 4hr drive!
- Nine higher education institutes in the West Midlands producing 40,000 graduates. Of these approx 13,000 are engineering or technology graduates.
- 24% of local workforce have a degree
- The West Midlands has always been the manufacturing heartland of the UK
You can explore more at the official website for i54 South Staffordshire.
Find out more about investing in Staffordshire by visiting Make It Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire