Our use of cookies

We use necessary cookies to make our site work. Necessary cookies enable core functionality such as security, network management, website analytics and accessibility. You may disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the website functions. The cookies collect information in a way that does not directly identify anyone. For more information on how these cookies work, please see our privacy policy.

To agree to our use of cookies, click the 'Accept' button. No, give me more info

How to contact us

Housing, leisure, retail, office and industrial planning

Contact the Staffordshire Borough and District Councils and Stoke-on-Trent City Council for information about planning matters related to housing, leisure, retail, office and industrial development in Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent.

Minerals and waste development, schools and new roads

Contact us at planning@staffordshire.gov.uk for general enquiries related to planning matters about minerals and waste development in Staffordshire and planning matters about Staffordshire County Council's own developments at schools, new roads etc.

Planning applications

Make a planning application or submit details for approval via our Making an application page.

Comment on a planning application

You can comment on current applications via our Citizen Portal.

Planning fees and payments

Fee and payment details are available via our Making an application page

Concerned about a quarry or waste site?

Submit your concern about a quarry or waste site for our Planning Regulation Team to investigate via our Citizen Portal.


Planning, Policy & Development Control Team or Planning Regulation Team
Staffordshire County Council
1 Staffordshire Place
ST16 2DH 

See a map of our offices from Google Maps.

Postal address:

Planning, Policy & Development Control Team or Planning Regulation Team
Staffordshire County Council
2 Staffordshire Place
ST16 2DH

There are no results that match your search criteria