Our use of cookies

We use strictly necessary cookies to make our site work. These cookies enable core functionality such as security, network management, and accessibility. The cookies collect information in a way that does not directly identify anyone. For more information on how these cookies work please see our privacy policy.

To agree to our use of analytical cookies, click the 'Accept cookies' button. No, give me more information.
Accept cookies Reject analytical cookies Manage cookies

My appeal was rejected and I don't agree, what can I do?

My appeal was rejected and I don't agree, what can I do?

A document called a 'notice to owner' will be sent to you after 28 days, which will tell you what grounds you can formally dispute. This formal dispute is called a representation, and will be resolved in one of two ways:

  • If your dispute is accepted the case will be closed and this will be confirmed in writing.
  • If we don't accept your dispute, we will give you a 'notice of rejection'. This document will tell you that you must pay within 28 days, or appeal to the independent adjudicator.

If you didn't own the vehicle when the fine was issued, you must make a formal dispute and give us written evidence of the disposal or purchase, and also give details of the actual owner.

If you never owned the vehicle you must give us written evidence from the DVLA. If you have no written evidence you can get legal advice.

There are no results that match your search criteria