Our use of cookies

We use strictly necessary cookies to make our site work. These cookies enable core functionality such as security, network management, and accessibility. The cookies collect information in a way that does not directly identify anyone. For more information on how these cookies work please see our privacy policy.

To agree to our use of analytical cookies, click the 'Accept cookies' button. No, give me more information.
Accept cookies Reject analytical cookies Manage cookies

Report problem parking

We are able to carry out parking enforcement where parking restrictions exist. The civil enforcement team can also address the blocking of dropped kerb pedestrian / disabled crossing points and vehicle access crossings.

Traffic regulation orders

If any of the following parking restrictions are in place, please report any parking contravention online, and our civil enforcement officers will assess and if deemed necessary arrange a visit to the location.

  • Time limited waiting bays
  • Double/single yellow lines
  • On street pay and display bays
  • Permit parking schemes
  • Disabled parking bays
  • Loading bays
  • Bus stops
  • Taxi bays
  • School keep clears
  • Clearways
  • Dropped kerb access (written consent from the property owner is required)
  • Pedestrian crossings
  • Double parking (vehicles parked more than 50cm from the kerb line)
  • Weight restrictions

If there is not a traffic regulation order in place, you can still report certain types of problem parking below:

If you would like to request a new traffic regulation order at your location (double yellow lines etc), please visit our Report It online form and select the parking icon found under 'road safety'. You can also report damaged signs on Report It.

Police issues

Any issue of a vehicle parked dangerously or causing an obstruction is a matter for the police.

The police can also address offences of:

  • wilful and unnecessary obstruction on the road or footway
  • the blocking of pedestrian/disabled crossing points and vehicle access crossings
  • dangerous parking on chevrons at pedestrian crossings
  • parking on a road where there are double white lines and issues of double parking (vehicles parked more than 50cm from the kerb line)
  • parking too close to a junction.

Moving traffic offences remain the responsibility of the police.

These offences may be subject to immediate fine and do not come under the remit of civil enforcement officers.

Where there are no traffic regulation orders or parking restrictions in place, such as yellow lines, please contact the police via the non-emergency number 101.

There are no results that match your search criteria