Joining FoSSA enables you to:
- Receive invitations to and reduced rates for a range of social events and visits
- Receive a twice-yearly friends' newsletter
- Take up opportunities for voluntary work within the archive service
- Become involved in helping to preserve our archival heritage for present and future generations
- Receive priority booking for archive service events
|Joint membership (two persons at the same address)
For further details about how to become a member please download the FoSSA Leaflet and Membership Application Form (467 KB) to print off and return to:
Malcolm Price, Honorary Treasurer, 23 The Flashes, Gnosall, Stafford ST20 0HL.
To make the most of your donations please complete the Gift Aid Declaration (9 KB) and return it to the same address.
Please Note: the documents are provided in PDF format. Acrobat Reader software is required in order to read them. If you do not have Acrobat Reader, it can be downloaded here.