Family history club
The Family History Club meets on the fourth Monday of each month at Staffordshire Record Office, from 2pm to 3:30pm (unless this coincides with a bank holiday, in which case it is held on the preceding Monday)
Some meetings will be a short talk on a family history resource by a member of Archive Service staff, followed by a question and answer session and then an open discussion/chat time. Other meetings provide opportunities for members to talk about their own research.
All are welcome!
Please note that this programme was updated on 12 July 2019
- 22 July 2019 - 1951 Staffordshire Rural Survey (Tim Groom)
- 19 August 2019 - Irish genealogy (Irene Garner)
- 23 September 2019 - Poll books and electoral registers (Joanna Terry)
- 28 October 2019 - Keeping your family history records in order (Anne Thornley)
- 25 November 2019 - Family history recording software (Dianne Shenton)
- 16 December 2019 - Christmas Party (bring and share some nibbles!)
- 27 January 2020 - Friendly societies (Liz Street)
- 24 February 2020 - Members' interests
Tim Groom, Senior Archivist
Address: Staffordshire Record Office, Eastgate Street, Stafford ST16 2LZ.