Most of our events have limited availability and tickets are allocated on a first come, first served basis. If you contact us by email or telephone at the office organising the event, we will confirm availability of tickets and send you an email about secure online payment using the specific event code given in the event information below.
Alternatively, once we have confirmed availability of tickets you may send a cheque in payment.
Once payment has been made you will receive an email which will serve as a ticket. As we no longer issue paper tickets, staff on duty at the event will have a list of paid-up attendees against which they will check your name.
We cannot make refunds unless we receive cancellation 8 working days in advance of the event.
Archives and Heritage e-newsletter
To keep up to date with our latest events and to avoid disappointment through late booking, sign up for our e-newsletter via the e-newsletter webpage.
Free one-to-one family history help sessions
- Venue: Staffordshire Record Office
- Date: Fridays at 1:30pm.
- Admission: Sessions are free by advance booking only. Please telephone Staffordshire Record Office on 01785-278379 to reserve a session.
Exhibition: Distinctive Staffordshire
Explore some of the distinctive and often extraordinary stories, objects and documents from across our county.
Featuring the collections of the Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent Archive Service, the William Salt Library and the Staffordshire County Museum.
- Venue: Staffordshire Record Office, Eastgate Street, Stafford ST16 2LZ
- Dates and times: Staffordshire Record Office opening times from 20 August to 29 September 2019, as follows:
- Tuesdays to Fridays 10.00 a.m. - 4.00 p.m.;
- Saturday 21 September 2019, 9.00 a.m. - 1.00 p.m
- Admission: admission is free, no ticket required. As space is limited, please contact Staffordshire Record Office in advance if you wish to bring a large group.