Summary of changes to 2019-20 admission arrangements
Changes made to the determined arrangements for 2019/2020 following consultation period
A comment was received in January 2018 from a Church of England controlled primary school regarding the ability of admitting authorities to prioritise “children of staff” within their admission arrangements. Any proposed changes to admissions criteria would have to be subject to full consultation and therefore cannot be carried out in time for the arrangements for 2019/20.
The following changes to School’s Publish Admission Numbers are approved following request from individual Governing Body:
- 2240 Green Lea First School: increase from 10 to 12.
- 2394 Landywood Primary School: increase from 45 to 60.
- 3094 St Margaret’s Junior School: reduction from 64 to 60.
The following schools requested changes to their PANs that are not approved:
- 3118 All Saint’s CE Primary, Trysull: Insufficient accommodation to increase from 15 to 24.
- 3000 Forsbrook CE Primary: Insufficient accommodation to increase from 30 to 60.
- 3144 Holy Trinity CE Primary: Insufficient accommodation to increase from 20 to 30.
- 4087 King Edward VI, Lichfield: Insufficient accommodation to increase from 214 to 250.
The following Schools have been removed from the determined admission arrangements, as they are no longer community/voluntary controlled and the Governing Body/Trust are now the responsible admitting authority.
For details of their determined admission arrangements please contact the school directly or access the information available via the Staffordshire County Council website:
- 3075 All Saints First School, Church Leigh
- 2195 Birches First School
- 2305 Great Wood Primary School, Tean
- 4145 Oldfields Hall Middle School
- 2167 Rykneld Primary School
- 4512 Windsor Park CE Middle