Family Action Staffordshire Family Support and Outreach Service
Supporting Staffordshire Families
What can we support you with?
Family support workers are able to provide support for children and young people from 0-19 years and up to 25 years old with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities.
Examples of support we can provide includes:
- Parenting skills and strategies
- Building healthy relationships
- Emotional wellbeing
- Staying safe in the community
- Building confidence and self esteem
- Child development
- Building positive relationships between home and school
- Housing and financial issues
- Returning to employment or education
- Developing positive community relationships
- Access to local services and facilities.
Phone: 01785 558172