Our use of cookies

We use strictly necessary cookies to make our site work. These cookies enable core functionality such as security, network management, and accessibility. The cookies collect information in a way that does not directly identify anyone. For more information on how these cookies work please see our privacy policy.

To agree to our use of analytical cookies, click the 'Accept cookies' button. No, give me more information.
Accept cookies Reject analytical cookies Manage cookies

What do you want to do?

 Previous Menu


Please note:

We are aware of an intermittent issue with this website when using Internet Explorer. This website is optimised for using Chrome or Edge. If you are using Internet Explorer, please re-open the website in an alternate browser. Thank you.


What do you want to do?


Report a concern

For people with parental responsibility, members of the public, professionals and the emergency services.

Discuss issues about child contact

Get advice if you are having difficulties over contact.

Check on the status of an existing enquiry

Information on how to find out what's happening.


Speak to my allocated worker

Get information on how to get in contact with your allocated worker.

Speak to someone for advice

Find contact numbers for general advice.

Submit a court request

See what to do to upload a court request document.