Our use of cookies

We use necessary cookies to make our site work. Necessary cookies enable core functionality such as security, network management, website analytics and accessibility. You may disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the website functions. The cookies collect information in a way that does not directly identify anyone. For more information on how these cookies work, please see our privacy policy.

To agree to our use of cookies, click the 'Accept' button. No, give me more info

How do I request a new item of equipment?

How do I request a new item of equipment?

Please contact Staffordshire Cares who will pass your information onto our Occupational Therapy team for the relevant Duty Officer to make contact. If the client meets the eligibility criteria for a DFG (Disability Facilities Grant) they will arrange for a referral to be made and for an Occupational Therapist to visit to carry out an assessment.

There are no results that match your search criteria