Our information governance framework identifies key external national, international, business sector specific standards and includes internal standards covering how information is obtained, recorded, held, used and shared.
We also refer to:
- BS ISO 15489-1:2016 Information and documentation - Records management
- BS ISO 23081-1 Information and documentation - Records management processes - Metadata for records
- Our protective marking scheme
- Information sharing protocols
- Service sector specific standards and requirements
- Various standards and guidance produced by the Information Commissioner’s Office and the National Archives
Please note: we are not responsible for the content of externally published information or the availability of links.