Our use of cookies

We use strictly necessary cookies to make our site work. These cookies enable core functionality such as security, network management, and accessibility. The cookies collect information in a way that does not directly identify anyone. For more information on how these cookies work please see our privacy policy.

To agree to our use of analytical cookies, click the 'Accept cookies' button. No, give me more information.
Accept cookies Reject analytical cookies Manage cookies

What happens if I move house?

What happens if I move house?

Please email vanpermits@staffordshire.gov.uk to request any changes to your address. Please provide your permit number, current postal address, and new postal address. Please also send proof of your Staffordshire address such as a Council Tax Bill, Utility Bill or Driving Licence.

There are no results that match your search criteria