Our use of cookies

We use strictly necessary cookies to make our site work. These cookies enable core functionality such as security, network management, and accessibility. The cookies collect information in a way that does not directly identify anyone. For more information on how these cookies work please see our privacy policy.

To agree to our use of analytical cookies, click the 'Accept cookies' button. No, give me more information.
Accept cookies Reject analytical cookies Manage cookies

How do I report a problem with roadworks to the county council?

How do I report a problem with roadworks to the county council?

Enquiries about utility activities can be directed to county council officers via Report i’ but this takes time away from the process of co-ordinating such works. Dealing with high levels of complaint in the context of ever-increasing pressures on local authority budgets with increasing demand and volume of disruptive works is unsustainable and it is essential that those responsible for their works answer to our citizens.

Within Report It you will find a number of options that you can choose from to report issues with roadworks, such as problems with signage, and traffic management or a problem with a diversion route.

Once your report has been investigated and updated you will receive an automated email informing you of the outcome. 

It should not be necessary for any follow-up contact to be made by you once you have been supplied with a reference number and confirmation of your report.

There are no results that match your search criteria