Our use of cookies

We use strictly necessary cookies to make our site work. These cookies enable core functionality such as security, network management, and accessibility. The cookies collect information in a way that does not directly identify anyone. For more information on how these cookies work please see our privacy policy.

To agree to our use of analytical cookies, click the 'Accept cookies' button. No, give me more information.
Accept cookies Reject analytical cookies Manage cookies

Mainstream travel homepage

For pupils with an education, health and care plan (EHCP) we apply the same general eligibility criteria as other pupils. Parents have the right to request a place at any school but there is no such entitlement to travel assistance.

If your child attends a school which is not the catchment or nearest school with places available, or to which they are not entitled to travel assistance under the income assessed transport criteria, you will have to arrange and pay for your child's travel. 

For more information, please refer to our School Transport Policy 

For post 16 students, different arrangements apply.


Income assessed Travel assistance


Walking Routes


General Distance Applications


What if the Walking route isn't available?


What Happens Next?


What if my child is not eligible?


Travel assistance Medical

There are no results that match your search criteria