Our use of cookies

We use strictly necessary cookies to make our site work. These cookies enable core functionality such as security, network management, and accessibility. The cookies collect information in a way that does not directly identify anyone. For more information on how these cookies work please see our privacy policy.

To agree to our use of analytical cookies, click the 'Accept cookies' button. No, give me more information.
Accept cookies Reject analytical cookies Manage cookies

What if I feel the authority has acted unreasonably?

What if I feel the authority has acted unreasonably?

If you are unhappy about any aspect of the communication or contact with you, please let the authority know and all efforts will be made to resolve your concerns. Please use the names and addresses in this booklet.

Alternatively you may write to:

1 Staffordshire Place,
Tipping Street,
ST16 2DH

If parents or guardians continue to feel that the authority has acted unreasonably in relation to home-educated young people they can appeal to the Secretary of State for Education under Section 68 or 69 of the 1944 Education Act or to the Ombudsman.

There are no results that match your search criteria