Our use of cookies

We use strictly necessary cookies to make our site work. These cookies enable core functionality such as security, network management, and accessibility. The cookies collect information in a way that does not directly identify anyone. For more information on how these cookies work please see our privacy policy.

To agree to our use of analytical cookies, click the 'Accept cookies' button. No, give me more information.
Accept cookies Reject analytical cookies Manage cookies

What do I have to do as a parent?

What do I have to do as a parent?

Your childcare setting will need your permission and details (National Insurance number, your date of birth and full name) to apply for this extra funding against the economic criteria. This information should be recorded on the parent declaration and privacy notice your childcare setting should present to you.

The provider will then submit the EYPP application on your behalf, and they will be advised of the outcome and if successful the provider will claim EYPP on your behalf.

Parents should speak to their childcare provider about how the funding from EYPP will be used in the best interests of your child.

There are no results that match your search criteria