Our use of cookies

We use strictly necessary cookies to make our site work. These cookies enable core functionality such as security, network management, and accessibility. The cookies collect information in a way that does not directly identify anyone. For more information on how these cookies work please see our privacy policy.

To agree to our use of analytical cookies, click the 'Accept cookies' button. No, give me more information.
Accept cookies Reject analytical cookies Manage cookies

How do I get this support?

How do I get this support?

You will be offered an opportunity to share your concerns with youth offending service practitioners. If appropriate, you may complete an assessment with a youth offending service practitioner. This will help us to identify the most effective way of helping you.

You may have concerns about your child , their offending or their possible drug and alcohol use or just want to learn more. If this is the case you can ask your child's youth offending service worker to put in a referral for you or, you can contact us directly.

In some cases the courts may use a parenting order as a direct result of young persons offending. This would result in an automatic referral and one of our team will contact you within 5 working days.

There are no results that match your search criteria