Our use of cookies

We use strictly necessary cookies to make our site work. These cookies enable core functionality such as security, network management, and accessibility. The cookies collect information in a way that does not directly identify anyone. For more information on how these cookies work please see our privacy policy.

To agree to our use of analytical cookies, click the 'Accept cookies' button. No, give me more information.
Accept cookies Reject analytical cookies Manage cookies

When can an advocate support me?

When can an advocate support me?

An advocate can support you:

  • During a local authority needs assessment, review or safeguarding process.
  • If you are detained under the Mental Health Act, on a Community Treatment Order (CTO) or subject to a Guardianship Order. 
  • If you have a complaint about NHS treatment or care. 

There are no results that match your search criteria