Our use of cookies

We use strictly necessary cookies to make our site work. These cookies enable core functionality such as security, network management, and accessibility. The cookies collect information in a way that does not directly identify anyone. For more information on how these cookies work please see our privacy policy.

To agree to our use of analytical cookies, click the 'Accept cookies' button. No, give me more information.
Accept cookies Reject analytical cookies Manage cookies

Carer support

Carer support

You are a carer if you provide unpaid support to a family member or friend who could not manage without your help. If you are a carer, you're entitled to a carers assessment.

You can request an assessment to help your supporting role by calling Staffordshire Cares on 0300 111 8010.

There are no results that match your search criteria