Our use of cookies

We use strictly necessary cookies to make our site work. These cookies enable core functionality such as security, network management, and accessibility. The cookies collect information in a way that does not directly identify anyone. For more information on how these cookies work please see our privacy policy.

To agree to our use of analytical cookies, click the 'Accept cookies' button. No, give me more information.
Accept cookies Reject analytical cookies Manage cookies

How do I get a carer's assessment?

How do I get a carer's assessment?

Carers of all ages can contact the County Council for a Carer's Assessment. Young Carers have their own dedicated telephone number should they wish to speak to a Young Carer's Assessor.

Adult Carers: 0300 111 8010

Young Carers: 01785 278444

Referrals: firstcontactcarers@staffordshire.gov.uk

If the person you are looking after receives, or may need, support from social care, then you can ask to have a joint assessment of your needs.

There are no results that match your search criteria