Our Business Services
Developing and growing Staffordshire's economy is our number one priority. Whether you are starting up or working to grow your business we offer a range of support.
View current tender opportunities
Get advice from Trading Standards
How can I sell to the county council?
Get support to start or grow a business
Where to find land and premises
Business Advice Helpline and Email
If you are looking for business advice of any kind, call our business helpline on 0300 111 8002, open from 8.30am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday. Or you can email email@example.com
- Businesses throughout Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire can discover more about new and existing types of finance available to them to support future growth at an event in September.
- Monday 11th August 2014
- Stafford-based ATF Textiles welcomed delegates from an Indonesian clothing manufacturer, who they have been trading with for nearly 10 years.
- Tuesday 5th August 2014
- Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) has announced the launch of a High Growth Investment Programme as part of its Growth Hub service that supports local businesses.
- Monday 16th June 2014
- Small and medium-sized businesses in Staffordshire can find out how increased exports could help them expand and boost jobs and growth locally at an event this month
- Thursday 8th May 2014
- Businesses can discover more about new and existing types of finance available to them at an event being held on 7th May in Stafford
- Friday 2nd May 2014