Our Business Services
Developing and growing Staffordshire's economy is our number one priority. Whether you are starting up or working to grow your business we offer a range of support.
Current tender opportunities
Advice from Trading Standards
Selling to the county council
Start or grow a business
Where to find land and premises
Business Advice Helpline and Email
If you are looking for business advice of any kind, call our business helpline on 0300 111 8002, open from 8.30am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday. Or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Further information about South Staffordshire's business event taking place on 24 June 2015.
- Tuesday 16th June 2015
- A Stafford-based IT consultancy company has been awarded funding through the LEP
- Tuesday 24th March 2015
- A loan fund created five years ago to help Staffordshire businesses gain essential access to finance has had a significant impact on the local economy.
- Monday 19th January 2015
- Staffordshire businesses can find out how developing their trade with overseas markets can help them expand, at two events taking place on 14th November.
- Monday 17th November 2014