Our Business Services
Developing and growing Staffordshire's economy is our number one priority. Whether you are starting up or working to grow your business we offer a range of support.
View current tender opportunities
Get advice from Trading Standards
How can I sell to the county council?
Get support to start or grow a business
Where to find land and premises
Business Advice Helpline and Email
If you are looking for business advice of any kind, call our business helpline on 0300 111 8002, open from 8.30am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday. Or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Staffordshire Business Loan Fund has reached a successful milestone by lending to its 100th business
- Friday 28th February 2014
- Staffordshire businesses can discover how they can boost their operations through social media at a free event next week.
- Tuesday 4th February 2014
- A children's nursery owner has expanded her operations with support offered through the Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire Business Helpline.
- Monday 27th January 2014
- Business representatives and support providers will look to build on the success of Staffordshire's Business Loan Fund in 2014
- Tuesday 17th December 2013
- Business support providers, financial and professional advisers as well as small businesses are encouraged to attend an event in Burton next week.
- Wednesday 4th December 2013