Information we hold
We hold information about:
- Who we are and what we do
- How we make decisions
- What we spend and how we spend it
- What our priorities are and how we are doing
- Our policies and procedures
- Lists and registers we are required to keep and the services we offer
Before making a request
For official information please check the following to find out if we are likely to hold the type of information you want or if we already publish it:
Our website contains various methods of locating information about the services we provide and types of information we publish. You can search by starting at our homepage or alternatively you can use the search bar at the top of the page to refine your results.
Information we do not hold
Further information about information we do not hold is available to view.
We are committed to the principles of open government in the way we do business, in delivering our services and in how we make decisions.
Further information is available by viewing the publication scheme webpage.
We are committed to being open and transparent by publishing information on how we work. Further information is available by viewing the transparency webpage.
Re-use of Staffordshire County Council Information
Re-use of information is governed by the Re-use of Public Sector Information Regulations 2015. These regulations apply to information that falls within our 'public task' as a local authority. Request for re-use should, initially, be addressed to:
Information Governance Unit
Staffordshire County Council
2 Staffordshire Place
There are categories for which re-use is not permitted:
- Information prohibited for release by other legislation e.g. personal and commercial information.
- Information where we are not the copyright owner e.g. cycle maps; cycle journey planner.
- Information where we have entered a commercial agreement e.g. Find My Past; Staffordshire Archive Service.
Information published on our website is made available for re-use subject to licence terms.
What we have been asked for
We publish details of the Freedom of Information requests we receive and our responses. Previous requests are available to view.
Public interest tests
Under the Freedom of Information Act if any request for information is potentially subject to a conditional exemption we are required to carry out a Public Interest Test.
Further information can be found by visiting the public interest tests webpage.