C370 Coton Lane, Tamworth
Works are currently taking place on Coton Lane, Tamworth. These works will include:
- Highway improvements to facilitate the construction of two new bell-mouth accesses from C370 Coton Lane:
- The western access is located approximately 120m to the west of the eastern most junction of Fontenaye Road with C370 Coton Lane.
- The eastern access is located approximately 75m to the east of the eastern most junction of Fontenaye Road with C370 Coton Lane.
- Highway improvements to the C370 Coton Lane / A513 Comberford Road Junction. The improvements comprise carriageway widening to facilitate a dedicated left turn lane.
These works are needed to provide an access into the area of land being developed by Persimmon Homes.
- The installation of a new Puffin signal controlled crossing situated approximately 60m west of the eastern most junction of Fontenaye Road with C370 Coton Lane.
When are the works taking place?
The works started on 5 November 2018.
When will the works be completed?
The programmed completion date is 25 March 2019.
Will I be able to access my home/business?
Access will be maintained for homes and businesses.
What effect could the works have on me?
- Potential delays around peak travel times
- Diversions during road closures
- Night time working within the vicinity of the Coton Lane / Comberford Road junction
How you can help us
You can help us to get the job done with the minimum of fuss by following this advice:
- Please keep children away from the works to ensure their safety.
- Please drive appropriately past the works or around the diversion route.
- Check your shoes before entering your property or car to make sure there is no bitumen from the works.
If you have any questions about the work or concerns about how the work is being carried out, please do not hesitate to call our Contact Centre: 0300 111 8000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
calls charged at local rate